"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But this is also a very special time and in many ways a unique time.
- Or maybe it would never exist, except in this unique time and place.
- Young children are such sponges and this unique time of their lives is never repeated.
- And that for you, makes this a unique opportunity in a unique time.
- Each movie highlights unique times in the planet's 30-year waltz around the Sun.
- "She is in a unique time of her life," said a Royal spokesman.
- Each document is at the same time unique and existing in a thousand places.
- This is a unique time if we look at the big picture.
- Once a team is prepared, they will usually start the rally at a specific time unique to them.
- This is a very unique time for the sport, and we have a real opportunity we need to take advantage of.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.