"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It used to be the musicians and the main course always showed up at the same time.
- We need to make sure they don't show up at the wrong time.
- He just happened to have shown up at the time.
- He does not have to practice with the team or show up at the same time before games as his teammates.
- So what the hell "You showed up at the perfect time."
- The fun started when two families showed up at the same time.
- They seem somehow to show up at the appropriate time and place.
- It'll be our responsibility to show up at the right time.
- "I'm dying the whole visit, hoping another one doesn't show up at the same time."
- "No wonder you showed up at the proper time for the appointment!"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.