"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Last week, Times Books said he would be moving there as a senior editor.
- The book is being published here by Times Books, a subsidiary of Random House.
- She was until recently a vice president and the director of subsidiary rights at Times Books in New York.
- It was published in 1992 by Times Books, a subsidiary of Random House.
- It was first published in 1998 by Times Books.
- Puzzles make up only about 20 percent of Times Books' revenue.
- It was published by the Times Books in 1999.
- He has now moved on to Times Books, where he is editorial director.
- A representative of Times Books said yesterday that the 1,500 copies have been shipped.
- The Times now has no connection with Times Books.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.