"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He established his own practice, at the same time becoming active in the local Democratic party.
- The time to read it is now, not after "if" becomes a second ago.
- Even so, this is another instance of how complicated time has become.
- And at this point, of course, time becomes beyond measurement.
- But the times had become liberal, so they couldn't just take Indian land anymore.
- I think governors generally have a hard time becoming one of many.
- He does not get past the receptionist before hearing about how hard times have become.
- Over the years they kept meeting and corresponding on research matters, in time becoming close friends.
- This summer, four years later, time had become even more unfriendly.
- So over the years my time became better, and I know how to support people better.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.