"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Even though I'm in a cover band, it hurts me to see so many cover bands popping up all the time," he said.
- We see new companies pop up all the time.
- Berlin boasts some legendary bars - plus new ones popping up all the time.
- More stuff like this will be popping up all the time.
- In the mid-80's there were only believed to be three or four left in existence, but now more are popping up all the time.
- Web sites are popping up all the time to provide specific information.
- But, she added, "It's hard to keep track of the schools because they keep popping up all the time."
- I popped up the first time after they knocked me down.
- The debate pops up all the time, in articles and books and on talk shows.
- But now, with so many options popping up all the time, and everyone even more eco-friendly, it's a great alternative.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.