"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Defeating him the first two times earns them a key that opens other levels of the castle.
- 'Oh yes, five times what you and I earn!' answered the other.
- In 1991, Ann Marie returned to college, this time to earn her law degree.
- Hoff's time of 4 minutes 36.07 seconds would have earned her the bronze medal in Athens.
- "About time for us to earn our pay?"
- His time of 3 hours, 43 minutes earned him 79th place in his first attempt at this particular event.
- His communist sympathies, though never violent, at times earned him the hostility of those in power.
- He won for the seventh time in 11 career starts, and has earned $668,698.
- The latter time earned him a No. 15 national ranking.
- Kingsman's time earned him a bronze medal in the final few strokes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.