"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I even understood about the hedgehog, though it didn't seem the best time and place to mention it.
- First time mentioned in 1285 it was incorporated as a municipal district of Prague in 1974.
- "And a still longer time after that - you mention the affair to me."
- Meanwhile, the last time a Grammy category mentioned dancing was in 1963 - but dance music is thriving.
- Several times, though, she has mentioned the scandal in inviting friends to her church.
- Then the village was for the first time officially mentioned as a village.
- Was this the time to mention that he thought those orders were iaked?
- First time mentioned as a town 'Stadt Mengeringhausen' in 1234.
- The next time a politician mentions a tax cut, beware - you can't get something for nothing.
- "Elena thought you might have heard something that you didn't have time to mention, maybe."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.