"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- What did I through all that slow and heavy time?
- I have to get back in there, as the discussion's hot and heavy by this time.
- Well, you try it once, and see how heavy time will hang on your hands.
- Or answer later, thus disposing of more heavy time.
- Blade did not find time heavy on his hands.
- The absence of a retired blue rider, time heavy on his hands, might not be noticed at all.
- Now came another growl from the darkness, this time deep and heavy.
- The new locomotive was impressive for the times: huge, heavy, powerful and fast.
- She was scarcely able to move in the heavy, unmeasurable time.
- The work is striking and original but at times heavy on the angst (1:15).
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.