"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- However, by the time of Michelle's return, the band had lost focus, momentum and direction.
- By the time of his return to Norway, in 1884, he had already written a number of works.
- They believe there are many signs that will indicate the time of his return.
- By the time of his return the political situation had changed.
- At the time of their return our planet is no longer habitable.
- At the time of his return from Norway, he was appointed field marshal.
- The paint had barely dried at the time of his return.
- About the time of his return to court service, there is a considerable change in his style.
- The time and place of his return would be dictated by events not yet known to either of them.
- Then a thought came to him, and he glanced at the sun, calculating the time of his return to camp.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.