"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Foreman had fought for the last time, at the age of 48.
- More recently, the name refers to a constituency which was fought for the first time at the 2008 election.
- Many of them were refugees fleeing from fighting for at least the second time.
- We must fight for the time that it will take for the rest of them to catch up with us.
- I fought him again for the last time and won.
- After retaining the title once in 1995, on July 15 of that year, he fought for the last time.
- Jordan fought professionally for the first time in April, 1953.
- This seat was fought for the first time at the 2010 general election.
- After seventeen years as a soldier, he was fighting for the first time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.