"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I didn't want to press you at the time, I will now.
- The police did not provide additional details but said that the woman declined to press charges at the time.
- Maybe he pressed his hand to her nose and mouth at the same time.
- She'd press her button at the correct time as a backup to the computer.
- Several other acetates seemed to have been pressed at the time.
- I want you to press both your controls at the same time.
- The angle was awkward; he had to press in on the bar, at the same time pulling the door toward him.
- Ah, did you press them at the same time?
- Are you supposed to press them at the same time?
- When your baby is awake, gently press the palms of both his hands at the same time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.