"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Soon, it seemed as if they were fighting all the time.
- They must fight all the time, just as their ancestors did.
- "Instead of fighting all the time, it will be nice to get on to something positive."
- They fought all the time, which is what got them put into the town.
- "One of the problems is when everybody started fighting all the time."
- It seems I'm fighting all the time now to hold attention.
- So ready to charge in and fight all the time.
- We went at it both hands, fighting all the time.
- "They are fighting all the time because teachers aren't there to make sure they're not running around."
- They fight all the time, and who does she turn to when he makes her unhappy?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.