"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He loves to push both feeling and humor to extremes, sometimes at the same time.
- He knows how to push the buttons at the right time.
- I think he pushed the buttons at the right time.
- The song is generally recognized as experimental and pushed the boundaries of industrial music at the time.
- "My wife pushed me out the door at the time," he said.
- She pushed against his shoulders at the same time she up.
- He pushed hard against the rock with his feet, at the same time paying out ten feet of rope.
- A powerful Pusher can push a large group of people at the same time, basically creating a personal army.
- He was something limp, helpless, being pushed and pulled at the same time.
- Quite suddenly he let go and sort of pushed me away at the same time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.