"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was the first depiction of a scene from deep time to see even limited publication.
- Recent studies have indicated conservation of molecular networks through deep evolutionary time.
- From deep time, the female witch has identified a male cat as her familiar.
- This became the first such scene from deep time to be widely circulated.
- How difficult would it be to misplace whole epochs of deep time?
- Now came another growl from the darkness, this time deep and heavy.
- The geological or deep time of Earth's past has been organized into various units according to events which took place in each period.
- He says the river cuts open the earth, and the deep time comes spilling out of it like blood.
- Down here it's what I call deep time.
- The question of deep time was something he needed to explore.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.