"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The rise pushed the Dow above 2,200 for the first time.
- Viewers disagreed and ratings were pushed to over 8 million for the first time.
- A victory would have pushed them one game over .500 for the first time since May 12, when they were 17-16.
- Results elsewhere pushed them into the relegation zone for the first time in years.
- Andrea relaxed again, then pushed for the third time.
- Its stock pushed above $100 a share for the first time ever.
- The increases pushed the average per capita property tax burden over $1,000 for the first time, the group said.
- That pushed him over 1,000 yards (1,131) for the first time.
- He pushed the lift button for the third time.
- Casinos already in operation will add another 2,000 hotel rooms, pushing the total above 15,000 for the first time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.