"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Now, when they are both about the ship, is a fine time.
- You could tell from looking at their faces that the two of them were having themselves a fine time.
- "He is having a fine time all by himself making monkeys of us."
- We're holding the stars together and having a fine time doing it.
- In any case, this turns out to be a fine time to buy a vehicle.
- You'll all stay the night, at least, and we'll have a fine time.
- They'd have a fine time trying to figure out how the money got lifted.
- "This is a fine time for him to go off the deep end."
- We were having ourselves a fine time until about the middle of July.
- A fine time to find it out, after it's too late.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.