"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You have a lot more women working who have a harder time identifying with that sort of thing.
- Most people assume their mestizo identity while at the same time identifying themselves with one or more indigenous cultures.
- These people would have an easier time identifying questionable businesses practices without being labeled as a whistle-blower.
- You would have a hard time identifying the area as the place where Reilly had looked, open-eyed with surprise, into eternity.
- We knew that Alfonso would have an easier time identifying local talent.
- Girls have a harder time identifying with female symbols devoid of relationships to the people around them.
- During the beginning of the film the strippers have a difficult time identifying themselves to each other.
- Without a scorecard, maybe even with one, you would have a hard time identifying the real boss.
- Even adults had a hard time identifying with that image.
- People with hearing disabilities have had a particularly difficult time identifying which converter boxes are most user friendly.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.