"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The time lapse before its return to normal space was very short.
- "Was there much of a time lapse between the two?"
- But despite the time lapse, I recalled that day very well.
- He had not slept long; his watch showed a time lapse of only four hours.
- People are able to communicate directly to the outside world without a time lapse.
- After Song met his friend once again following a time lapse of many decades, he would start off by finding him a wife.
- Three years' time lapse means we need to do it again.
- The time lapse won't seem real to him until he's learned more about his missing years.
- "Just a moment; I can tell you the exact time lapse."
- Man could now travel to the stars, with no more apparent time lapse than we had experienced.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.