"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You've got to get your finger out - I don't know the check-in time.
- We've got to find them before their check-in time, or that's it.
- It's earlier than scheduled for the check-in time, but they need to know what's happening, and to watch their backs.
- Some of the budget chains will allow you to cancel right up until the check-in time or an hour before you're due to arrive.
- In most European capitals it is worth calling ahead to airlines to ask about extended check-in times.
- The recommended check-in time is 30 minutes except for business class where it is 10 minutes.
- Not to lose a minute, we arrived 15 minutes after the appointed check-in time, only to discover that our room was not ready.
- The hotel's check-in time indicates the time from which the hotel starts charging for the day.
- We have to go at an appointed check-in time.
- "We've missed our check-in time," muttered Vale as she walked back down the hall.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.