"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A number cannot be at the same time larger and smaller than another number.
- A Met spokesman offered what he called an official police head count of 28,000, a number that seemed at least four times too large.
- Another bird rose into the air, larger this time, a traveler's eagle, he thought.
- But this method requires large time and is very tedious to work with.
- Something larger this time, of course, and perhaps functioning differently.
- And still the sideways movement, the wedges growing larger every time.
- After a large time of rain, it will come out from the soil and lay eggs in water.
- Another five armed men, but not large this time.
- The park is two and a half times larger than all of Medford's other parks combined.
- These methods may be used repeatedly over large time spans to monitor changes in the environment.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.