"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Tears threatened to burst down her face, but it was anger that pushed them this time, not fear.
- Galvanized, Yocke pushed him again, this time using his left hand.
- However the album was pushed back yet again, this time to December 20, 2011.
- She pushed against his chest again, this time with all her strength.
- I had to push this time; it wasn't like Damian.
- Nemeroff pushed her again, this time into the reach of the guard.
- Again she pushed it back, this time without a shock.
- Griffin again pushed the construction companies to hire Simmons, this time for $90,000.
- In 1948, the northern terminus was again pushed back, this time to Swansea.
- Chace pushed it back toward him, this time tapping an index finger on the photograph.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.