"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "We had so many intense times that tried us to our last thread," he said.
- "It's been an intense and at times tough 12 weeks - we hope you get a good summer break."
- The pain came, but it wasn't as intense this time.
- We had a lot of intense time alone with each other.
- Well, it's like that, only all over your body and a thousand times more intense.
- It was the most intense and emotional time of my life.
- The B-1 has been built under intense time and budget pressure.
- But he wasn't alarmed; it had been almost as intense many times before.
- "We have to hit them back," said another voice, this time female and intense.
- This began an intense time, up until his death, of major accomplishments.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.