"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His explanation of the difference is somewhat muddled, not least because spies themselves have a hard time distinguishing between the two.
- Desmond was not the only one who had a hard time distinguishing between reality and illusion.
- True, broadcast television networks also have a tough time distinguishing themselves.
- Studies show that unlike adults, children can have a hard time distinguishing between programming content and advertizing.
- And, you will have a difficult time distinguishing the good guys from the bad guys.
- The Govt don't want to have to waste time distinguishing between minors and adults when it comes to security.
- At this distance the radar has a hard time distinguishing between different targets that are very close together.
- One assumes that the insects had a hard time distinguishing the one marked "for grasshoppers only."
- Parents have an ever-tougher time distinguishing between normal bumps in the developmental road and serious disorders.
- The memory of her ordeal is strong and she is having trouble at times distinguishing it from reality.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.