"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They had to just kneel the ball to end the game, as the Eagles had no time outs.
- We do time outs, which seem to work for our 4-year-old.
- Each team is allowed four two-minute time outs during the game.
- Higher levels will also include play clocks and the number of time outs left for each team.
- College basketball scoreboards include shot clocks and the number of time outs left for each team.
- If they start putting in even worse time outs to stop hackers, I'm screwed!
- Unlike many other sports, the rules of baseball do not limit time outs, either by number or duration.
- "Your grandfather has to live for a while in a place where grown-ups go when they get time outs."
- Plus each team can have up to three "time outs" anytime they want in each half.
- A player is permitted no more than 3 time outs per frame.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.