"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He has denied the allegations and El Diario has run editorials criticizing The Times for its coverage.
- Republicans criticized news organizations, and The Times in particular, saying they had not considered the potential damage of revealing the program.
- In 1982 the Post criticized the Times for its negative review of the movie Inchon, which was also sponsored by the Unification Church.
- In 2000 the Howler criticized the Times again, this time for making unsubstantiated allegations about Gore's campaign fundraising.
- Senator Roberts has criticized The Times, but he himself is responsible for an egregious disclosure of classified intelligence.
- It was commissioned after Stanley Morison had written an article criticizing The Times for being badly printed and typographically antiquated.
- I posted a comment to the original story, criticising the Times for it actions.
- When this site criticizes The Times, it changes the family name of the paper's publisher from Sulzberger to "Schultzberger."
- Some criticized the Times for publishing the article.
- Still later, saying that remarks he had made criticizing The Times were misunderstood, he added, "I was fooling around, like a moron."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.