"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You can also set up a way to record the time spent working with a program.
- Too much time spent close to her mother, he thought.
- The total time spent outside was 28 hours and 44 minutes.
- I took a few weeks, spent some time with my family.
- Time spent away from the children is important for another reason, too.
- Time spent on research is the name of the game now.
- We went around the world four times, spent time in Europe.
- But for all the time spent, the audience really doesn't get to know any of them very well.
- The changes influence both the nature of working lives and the time spent outside work.
- There's just only so much time one can spend following sports.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.