"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It may take little more time to reach a final decision.
- "They may have had a difficult time reaching a conclusion," a person close to the central bank said.
- Even the morning sun had a hard time reaching into the prison cell.
- If anything happened to the horses, they would have a hard time reaching the next village.
- It also allows time for you to reach your destination before dark.
- Therefore it takes a long time for radiation to reach the Sun's surface.
- The last time the squad reached the championship was in 2009.
- And five times been brought back before ever you reached the rock outside the walls.
- However, it would seem that our time of walking together has reached its end.
- Some time in the early hours they had reached Madeira.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.