"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I spent a certain amount of time learning my trade.
- This time last year I was just learning to use a computer.
- And only so much time in which to learn it.
- Quite some time passed before most of us learned much about the Children.
- I've spent a lot of time learning the new produce.
- I am afraid not having enough time to learn new things.
- Remember that it takes time for children to learn how to make friends.
- Maybe I'd better do it, the first time, so you can learn how.
- The Times had learned about the proposal from people in and out of government.
- She was to return four times, each time learning more about the ecology and the people.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.