"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A long time after he went back to look, but could not find.
- A man may have only days to live, yet in that time will find great love.
- Three times when he was lost and we found him on the bank of the river.
- Today, you would have a hard time finding one within 20 miles.
- Men after dark often have a hard time finding the right look.
- And poor women have an especially hard time finding help.
- They walked for what once again seemed a very long time, finding nothing.
- Pretty soon you wouldn't have such an easy time finding it.
- Never before has television had such a hard time finding new programs that people want to watch.
- Yet in this case he had a hard time finding support.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.