"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A very long time has elapsed since your last report.
- After the time has elapsed, no other questions can be read in that half.
- The whole time elapsed was probably less than ten minutes.
- I have absolutely no idea how much time has already elapsed.
- A long time may elapse before I catch another fish.
- He didn't know how much time had elapsed till his mind became clear again.
- Too much time had elapsed between the incident and the test.
- "How much time had elapsed since you entered the hospital?"
- However, some time may elapse before they are asked to respond.
- More time elapsed, and eventually the silence became too much.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.