"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Swaying there in the white sunlight, his shadow on the ground swaying in accompaniment.
- The shadow of a woman swaying back and forth, hands clasped.
- His shadow swayed against the wall; the rest of us were totally invisible.
- The shadows swayed and shifted, furtive animals racing across the cracked white walls.
- The sharp shadows of branches swayed across the lighted crowds of dancers.
- The shadows swayed away from me without a word.
- The shadows swayed before me, and just as suddenly my throat tightened and I knew my voice would be my own again.
- Her shadow swayed wildly across the nearby bed and up the wall, bobbing against the rounded ceiling.
- The dancers' shadows swayed against the wall whenever someone bumped into one of the oil lamps hanging from the low ceilings.
- It is late afternoon and his long shadow sways back and forth on the gravel.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.