"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Gradually, The Shadow eased toward the door on his own side.
- The Shadow eased to the level of the window sill, waiting in case the enemy tried to return fire.
- The Shadow eased through the gate and closed it gently behind him.
- Then, when The Shadow had eased back into shelter, all chance was ended.
- Instead of waiting where he was, The Shadow opened the door and eased through.
- The Shadow was easing back through the door, when the stocky man apparently remembered another call.
- The Shadow eased the door a fraction of an inch inward.
- The Shadow ducked down low, cut the engine and eased in next to the wharf.
- The Shadow eased back into the shadows behind the curtains.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.