"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Shadow had weaved a remarkable course back from two squares below.
- But The Shadow was weaving in the opposite direction.
- They held back while The Shadow weaved and fired; waiting for their own chance to come.
- In his turn, The Shadow was actually weaving in between the gropers, playing the very game that they would not expect.
- Ordinarily, The Shadow would have weaved his way past crooks and left them looking for him; but such a course was dangerous, with Judith along.
- In the labyrinth of the second floor, The Shadow weaved a cunning course.
- The Shadow was weaving across the room, fading in expert style, timing each shift to the give-away motion of looming revolver.
- The Shadow was weaving his way across the room.
- From the other side, The Shadow was weaving a course to a rear corner of the grounds, shaking the shrubbery as he passed.
- The Shadow was weaving back and forth, lifting each foot before the water could immerse it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.