"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A shadow raced toward him and he looked up, into the sun.
- The Shadow turned, too late, and raced to the window.
- The Shadow raced toward the sound that came from the far end of the street.
- The Shadow raced back toward the secret door of the house.
- The Shadow raced to the place where he had hidden his own car.
- The Shadow raced out of the study to the front staircase.
- Shadows in the fog raced behind him, but he could not even be certain of their number.
- The Shadow raced toward his goal, now with a double purpose.
- The Shadow raced on and up in the dark stairwell.
- Below, men looked up in alarm as the silent shadow raced over them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.