"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The shadows fluttered before us like the monstrous and misshapen wings of phantom bats.
- He saw the shadows flutter over her face.
- A shadow fluttered along the ground.
- In the shadows of the earth at the end of that slope, fluttering and smiling at him, he could see his family.
- Don't say you are not here, your shadow is still fluttering on these stairs, calling into the echoes...
- Her shadow fluttered like black fire in the wind: the loose, flowing garments she had taken from Rad.
- The ambient light wavered, shadows fluttering across the scene.
- Light and shadow fluttered about as the wind stirred the branches and leaves.
- As the dragon wheeled, her shadow fluttered over the ground.
- And the shadow fluttered into the light again.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.