"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Shadow was speeding across the lawn at an angle.
- The Shadow was speeding to a race with death.
- The Shadow had sped to the side rail of the roof.
- The Shadow was speeding on to fight them all!
- The Shadow was speeding across an empty room, for the outlined block that meant a window.
- So The Shadow cut across the street and sped into the passage.
- Instead, The Shadow sped his left hand toward a hidden gun.
- The Shadow sped the elevator up to the twenty-eighth floor and stopped it.
- With powerful vengeance, The Shadow was speeding to the new attack.
- Then, finding an alley to the back of the building, The Shadow sped there.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.