"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And as for David--the lifting cloud cast a momentary shadow there; but the fresh wind of common sense blew it away into rags.
- A fleeting black silhouette cast a momentary shadow on the curtain before vanishing back into the room.
- A grim visitor had interrupted these activities, casting a momentary shadow, but the shadow was now gone.
- Willoughby looked up, silently watching her, and a momentary small shadow crept into his face.
- A momentary shadow crossed her face.
- The irons were struck off, the sentence was expired, the prison was a momentary shadow halting about them.
- But while the flash from a bomb might have given her a momentary shadow, it could hardly have lasted long enough for her to notice it.
- The momentary shadow touched but could not intimidate him; he had gone somewhat beyond fear for himself.
- The red reflection of its taillight revealed a momentary shadow on the paved street.
- Wheeling flocks of small black birds flew overhead, casting flickering momentary shadows inside the tent.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.