"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He peered ahead through the thin curtain of the rain and watched me shadows chase after the light.
- As the lamps were raised, the shadows chased back towards the top of the dome.
- A shadow chased across her collarbone as she shrugged out of first the left shoulder, then the right.
- The flames danced high and ifickering shadows chased one another all about the room.
- Light and shadow chased each other over the room.
- In the wavering light, shadows chased each other across the regent's face.
- A pale shadow of the goal he chased before his exile.
- Torch flames jumped and shadows chased each other across the walls.
- The shadows were chasing one another across her mind, and in her eyes they left their trails.
- A shadow he had been chasing over all the continents of the world for the past three years.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.