"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A shadow crawled over the ground as an ugly cloud moved across the sun.
- Shadows on the tent's back wall crawled like snakes toward the top.
- The shadows of the crater edge were crawling toward him, sharp and black.
- One moon passed before another, and the first one's shadow crawled eagerly across the farther face.
- What a very shadow of true manhood crawls about this house!
- Reaching the gate, The Shadow found it open and crawled into the space beyond.
- The Shadow crawled closer to the rear of Dawn's house.
- The Shadow crawled free from the bodies of the last vanquished foemen.
- Joe watched as the shadows crawled quickly away from the light, down the spokes to the central hub and around the wheel.
- Soon the shadows of sundown would crawl across Montserrat and the out islands.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.