"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The shadow of my movement rushed across the globe, like a wind-eddy over a pool.
- The dark shadows were rushing back, the wind began its howling.
- Abruptly the shadow was rushing back, passing him in a silent gallop.
- The sun had set and great shadows rushed upward from the slime of the black earth.
- Scofield looked out the window at the shadows rushing past.
- If he saw me wince as the shadows rushed in upon us, he did not show it.
- As yet, her fear never spoke, the shadow never rushed upon her.
- And in its midst, the shadow rushed into the room.
- Their shadows rushed back and forth, as if frantic to escape.
- Kameko watched the two dark shadows rush across the room as a third entered.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.