"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- After the war he returned to his teaching post in Singapore.
- Later he was appointed to a teaching post in his own right.
- So I left my teaching post to return to field work.
- We were headed for California where my father had a new teaching post.
- The University had offered him a teaching post in languages.
- In 1859, he took up a teaching post at the university of Groningen.
- He was also banned from taking any new teaching post.
- After graduating, he took up a teaching post at the facility.
- In 1924 he left his teaching post to become a full-time artist, despite having a wife and five children to support.
- He left to take up a teaching post near Oxford in 1966.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.