"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Article 5 did away with the post of prime minister.
- The post of Minister itself, however, is stated to be an elected position.
- But, this would then open the post of prime minister, creating a new problem.
- He will, therefore, not be able to assume the post of prime minister.
- The post of prime minister should go to a Moslem, it said.
- In 1962, Fahd was given the important post of interior minister.
- He was reelected to the post of prime minister on 25 July 2007.
- In this period in the early 1960s, he held the additional post of planning minister.
- He accepted the post of minister for foreign affairs.
- Pibulsonggram then assumed the post of prime minister once more.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.