"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It often covers a specific city, county, or American Legion post.
- The local American Legion post donated the land to the school district.
- He then started performing for church groups, schools and American Legion posts.
- And the local American Legion post presented him with a medal.
- His first performance was for the local American Legion post, where he sang old country songs.
- The city was once the site of a French Foreign Legion post.
- I now opened the letter from the American Legion Post.
- He was commander of the local American Legion post.
- Some of the members of that dwindling Legion post still socialize there.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.