"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For many years it was an important frontier military post.
- Then his attention was drawn to the increase in activity at the frontier post.
- Until 2001, the island was occupied as a frontier post.
- The frontier posts had, on average, a garrison of 200 troops.
- The men at the frontier post don't seem to have covered themselves with glory either.
- The village was garrisoned as a frontier military post, 1862-1863.
- But, as you know, we are an international organization, so our main strength lies in the airports and frontier posts.
- However, for political reasons, he was assigned to a frontier post in Kham.
- A wisp of smoke was rising from the frontier post.
- Photographers had been passing through this frontier military post since almost the inception of the art form.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.