"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- On April 21, 1867, the first occurrence of a baseball game was taken into account by the Houston Post.
- In 1951, as a student, he wrote his first articles for the Houston Post.
- And, last week, it was blamed for the closing of The Houston Post.
- The Houston Post described the book as a "case study."
- The Houston Post did not carry an article about his death or a regular notice in the obituary section of the newspaper.
- He died after a lengthy illness, The Houston Post said.
- "And what The Houston Post brings to the party is instant 300,000 circulation."
- However, his writing and drawings had caught the attention of the editor at the Houston Post.
- He returned to the Enterprise after leaving office and was asked in 1924 to take over as the president of the Houston Post.
- The Houston Post commented that "a new meaning has been given to the word controversial.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.