"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Emily Post would have something to say about this.
- It felt very old-school, like something out of Emily Post.
- Emily Post could have responded to the whole sordid episode in several ways.
- And yet from the great beyond Emily Post continues to offer counsel.
- Now what would Emily Post have said about that?
- Emily Post wrote the first one in 1922.
- As for Emily Post, well, she declines to discuss the matter.
- Emily Post has also written on her essential rules for using a cell phone.
- She sat down again, began talking like Emily Post.
- Emily Post, who believed that it was a guest's responsibility to help make a party a success, couldn't have asked for more.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.