"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Running for leadership posts inside Congress means collecting letters of support from colleagues.
- A third resolution would urge Congress to move women into leadership posts.
- Until recently, it often took decades for House members to rise to head committees and get leadership posts.
- But in a fight over leadership posts, 11 members boycotted.
- Manalo, but he would have to step down from his leadership post at the center.
- Watts assumed the position in 1999 and was the first black Republican elected to a leadership post.
- But there are only so many leadership posts to go around.
- Nevertheless, all but three of them began the year with leadership posts.
- Any leader within Aglow first has to go through training before she is allowed to take a leadership post.
- The other Democratic leaders who survived also won their leadership posts without difficulty.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.