"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 1919 he became editor of the Yorkshire Post.
- Writing in the Yorkshire Post, he said that the taxpayer is now getting "worse than monkey service" from public servants.
- For one thing, he was from the Yorkshire Post, and for another, she liked the look of him.
- Between 1947 and 1957 she was fiction reviewer for the Yorkshire Post.
- In 1962, he entered journalism, his first job being at the Yorkshire Post.
- This declaration of independence was reported in the county newspaper, the Yorkshire Post.
- In the Yorkshire Post, several members of the county club wrote to express their opinions.
- According to the Yorkshire Post, his salary is £253,000.
- The Yorkshire Post described it as a "feel good" film for family audiences.
- The major regional newspaper in the area is the Yorkshire Post.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.