"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Two Democratic primaries for party posts are also involved.
- He held different ministerial and party posts in his career.
- All top party posts come up for re-election at the congress.
- The election for the No. 2 party post is scheduled for later this week.
- His party post has him spending hours on the road and in meetings with elected officials and county leaders.
- According to him, he resigned from the party post to concentrate on his work in the Duma.
- He said the President had resigned from all his Government and party posts.
- Both men, however, were easily re-elected to their party posts in December.
- The corresponding party posts, however, are often not governed by strict rules.
- "Those who still hold responsibility in the companies should give up their Government and party posts," the article said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.