"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then I level the floor and set the corner posts.
- The wire is wrapped around the corner post and knotted by hand.
- This is the most common method of attaching wire to a corner post.
- As the corner post went flying the crowd spilled onto the field in excitement.
- The mill was blown down on 16 October 1987 when one of the front corner posts failed.
- Also saw three pieces of lumber about 18 inches long for the corner post.
- His line with the corner post of the promenade rail was a direct one.
- He has already put up the four corner posts.
- A corner post can also be replaced, though with more difficulty.
- Then he tried the corner post of the porch: hot!
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.